Coast Studio in East Gosford, NSW was formerly known as Studio 54 when it was owned by legendary Photographer, Glen Ravo. Glen has moved north and the beautiful studio he built is now available to hire. Our studio features:
- Air conditioned;
- Studio dimensions are 6m width by 6.5m pull back and 4.5m height;
- Loading by large side door directly from vehicle access - no steps;
- On site parking for 5 cars;
- Green Room area with bathroom, kitchenette and change area;
- Chill/Meeting area upstairs overlooking studio and also an outside fresh air patio off the studio;
- Studio is noise dampened and is very suitable for live audio recording for web videos. We do not recommend the studio for TV or music recordings.
- Located near Gosford CBD
The Studio can be used for Photography, Videography and Green Screen filming. Our Green Screen is designed for walk and talk corporate videos. it is not suitable for dance or active movement.
Available for hire at half or full day rates.